Welcome back to Beer with Nat.
It’s been a while! And, no, this isn’t a return to our regularly scheduled programming just yet, but I promise there will be new episodes in the new year!
What I’ve got to share with you today is something of a holiday special… Beer Nation 2020.
A few weeks ago, I was very kindly invited to take part in a podcast collaboration looking back at the year in beer here in the UK.
Beer Nation 2020 is the brainchild of Steve and Martin of the Beer O’Clock Show. They recorded the first one way back in 2015, and five years later, they rounded us up for another conversation to put into the time capsule.
In this 2-part special, you’ll hear from the folks behind the following UK-based beer podcasts:
- Beer O’Clock Show
- Beers Without Frontiers
- Rhythm & Brews
- Sheffield Hopcast
- Men Beerhaving Badly
- Fermentation Beer & Brewing Radio
- and Beer with Nat
We talk about how this year has impacted the beer world, discussing topics like:
- where we’re drinking (as pubs, bars and taprooms were closed for much of this year),
- beer broadcasting and the rise in live streams and online events,
- diversity in beer, including the gains made and work still to be done,
- and our predictions for 2021.
Have a listen and share your thoughts with us on social using #BeerNation2020.